We deliver the ordered products within 3-5 business days, depending on the delivery address.
Delivery is done door to door, more specifically to the address of the recipient through transport companies that perform transport services.
GLS delivery prices:
|Free of charge
DHL delivery prices:
|EUR 10 (HRK 75)
Note: An exception to this rule are islands and locations that do not support daily delivery, and where delivery is possible according to the delivery schedule. The list of islands can be found HERE.
Parcels sent to the islands will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days, depending on the delivery address.
The products will be packaged in a manner to prevent damage during handling in transport. The customer is obliged to check for any damage when collecting the product and immediately report any such damage to the courier who delivered the goods. The customer is obliged to sign a shipping or delivery note when collecting the product, and the delivery service shall collect it as a certificate of receipt.
Parcel tracking information via e-mail or text
GLS will inform you about the delivery of the package by e-mail or text message, and will provide you with the option to choose from several delivery options:
- You will start receiving information about the parcel even before transport starts
- You will be informed in advance of the expected delivery timeframe
- You don't need to register to sign up
- You can choose between several delivery options
- You can access delivery options by following the link sent via text or e-mail
Notice number 1 – goods ready for shipment – Once the goods are ready for shipment, you may request another day for the delivery if you know that there will be no one at the delivery address to collect the package. The -link will take you directly to GLS Delivery Manager, where you can choose between the following options:
- Delivery to the same address but another day
- Delivery to another address
- Leaving the parcel at a pre-arranged location without a signature
- Personally collecting the parcel at your local GLS warehouse
- Refusing collection of the parcel